- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp
- Red onion - 1 (diced)
- Garlic - 3 cloves (minced)
- Spicy italian sausage - 2 lbs
- Diced tomatoes - 3 cans (14 oz)
- Red pepper flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Heavy cream - 1 pint
- Fresh parsley - 3 Tbsp (minced)
- Bow tie pasta - 1 packages (12 oz)
- Salt and pepper -
- In a large stockpot, saute the garlic and onions. Add the sausage and brown. Drain excess oil as needed.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes.
- Add cream and parsley and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Adjust with salt and pepper.
- Stir in undercooked pasta to soak in the sauce.
- Garnish with parsley