- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Mix the crust in a mixing bowl and spread on the bottom of an 9 inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate crust for 5 minutes
- Mix cream cheese until smooth. Add one egg at a time on low speed.
- Add sugar, sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla and mix.
- Add cheesecake mix on top of crust.
- Set the cheesecake pan on a large piece of aluminum foil and fold up the sides around it. Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan
- Bake for 60 minutes. The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling).
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator, loosely covered, for at least 4 hours.
- In a small saucepan add blueberries, lemon and sugar and simmer for 5 minutes. Top on cheesecake
Mirrored from Tyler Florence